1. Do you design PCBs? If not, the rest of the survey does not apply to you.
2. When you begin a new design, what are the first five steps you take?
3. Where in the process do you typically get involved with a design project? (Planning, schematic, layout, etc.)
4. What best describes your company's PCB design process?
5. What do you think is the most important thing a designer should remember when planning a new PCB design?
6. What steps do you take to make the job easier for your fabrication and assembly providers?
7. Where are you located?
8. Are you interested in providing content for Design007 Magazine? If yes, what type of content would you like to provide?
9. If you answered “yes” to the previous question, we will need the following information.